The Canadian Business Academy brings together members of the business innovation field to exchange experiences and research, learn best practices, and forge dynamic new relationships. This year, our welcoming community will gather to discuss new tools, trends and strategies that will collectively advance and prepare early stage entrepreneurs for an ever-changing world at a very important event, the Global Entrepreneurship , Sustainable Business and Innovation Forum.
the wide world live on the most pressing issues in Global Entrepreneurship today. During two days of the forum, CBA offers highly interactive and immersive sessions , you’ll gain effective new practices to apply to your business and collaborate meaningfully with fellow attendees—companies’ owners, enterprise, funders. We’ll explore proven and promising practices for:
- Research-based practices for Global Entrepreneurship.
- The future of global business in light of the Corona pandemic.
Businesses sustainability and Innovation.
- Approaches to ensure all potential entrepreneurs feel included and supported.
- Leveraging partnerships and policy to grow your businesses.
Proven practices for integrating economic and environmental sustainability for developing.
- Foundational sessions for those just getting started in new enterprise.
- In addition to compelling sessions, we’ll host a mix of networking opportunities that range from content-rich and topically-focused on Businesses and Innovation.